Black Young Professionals
Young Black Professionals is one of over thirty ULR programs that work towards the mission of securing economic self-reliance, parity, power and civil rights. The Young Black Professionals organization focuses on the development, economic empowerment and service for young professionals in the greater Rochester area.
Our Mission: The Young Black Professionals of Rochester targets individuals ages 21 through 40 to foster growth and professional development, to empower members to achieve success and to strive to improve our community as we improve ourselves.
Join Today: This is a stepping-stone for young professionals toward successful careers. Members of Young Black Professionals receive various benefits:
• Professional development seminars
• Annual membership in the Rochester Urban League
• Networking Events
• Opportunity to attend networking forums with leading professionals
• Opportunity to give back to the Rochester community through volunteerism
• Entrepreneurial development
• Fiscal leadership seminars
Find Us on Social Media
Instagram: @RochesterBYP or www.instagram.com/RochesterBYP
Twitter: @RochesterBYP or www.twitter.com/RochesterBYP