The Urban League is always looking for qualified, committed people, who are interested in helping others and in building a stronger community.
If you would like to be a member of the Urban League team, please complete an online application. Please upload resumes and cover letters in pdf or Word 2003 or 2007 format only. Other file types will not be recognized.
The Urban League is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• 03/01/17 - Payroll & Human Resources Coordinator (Full Time)
• 03/30/17 - Mentor Coordinator/Counselor-Face Foward (Full Time)
• 03/20/17 - Career Counselor-Pathways to Justice (Full Time)
• 03/20/17 - Program Counselor-Gear Up (Full Time)
• 03/20/17 - Community Habilitation Worker (Per Diem)
• 03/20/17 - Preventative Caseworker (Full Time)
• 02/01/17 - Security/Van Driver - (Part Time)
• 02/16/17 - Research Associate/ Grant Coordinator (Full Time)
• 02/01/17 - Workforce Development Program Director - (Full Time)
• 02/02/17 - TASC Instructor - (Part Time)
• 02/03/17 - Senior Counselor - Workforce Development - (Full Time)
• 02/03/17 - Junior Counselor - Workforce Development - (Full Time)
• 1/19/17 - Construction Manager- (Part Time)
. 11/08/16 - AmeriCorps Member (Full Time)
• 08/08/16 - Senior Program Coordinator/Counselor- (Full Time)
• 11/01/16 - Volunteer Mentor - Project Ready
• 09/29/16 - Program Coordinator - (Full Time)
• 01/04/16 - Job Developer - (Full Time)