Face Forward 3 serves individuals ages 14 to 24 who have been or currently are involved in the juvenile justice system but do not have any convictions in the adult criminal justice system. The program provides comprehensive, integrated services that lead to participants’ entry into career pathways in the growing sectors of construction, health care, and food service.
Program components include:
- Intensive case management
- Educational interventions for both in-school and out-of-school youth
- Service learning activities
- Occupational skills training
- Workforce development activities leading to employment
- Diversion and record sealing services
- Follow-up services
For more information, contact Face Forward 3 Interim Director Lavonne Richards at 585.325.6530 ext. 3110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.